During that time, your children will be under the guidance and direction of teachers that have tremendous potential to affect their growth. Selecting the school with which you entrust that responsibility is a great task, and we thank you for considering Trinity.
Trinity has been providing exceptional Christian education in the eastern Douglas and Elbert counties and communities since 1993. Our objective is to provide a quality education in a loving, Christian environment. To that end, we work to guide students in the following facets of their development:
Spiritual - Physical - Emotional - Academic - Social - Character Building
Formal schooling is only part of a child’s education. Together with you and your child, we work to contribute to your child’s growth and development. Therefore, Trinity Lutheran School exists to:
- Share the Good News of Jesus Christ by providing opportunity for children to study Scripture under the guidance of Christian teachers
- Assist parents in the Christian education of their children, and welcome families into a community of faith and friendship
- Encourage students to respond to God by becoming active in love, prayer, service and worship
- Emphasize excellence in academic subjects, while providing current technology, music, the arts, and physical education as an integral part of their studies
- Create an atmosphere of loving acceptance in which all children will learn to love themselves, and recognize their uniqueness as God’s children, never forgetting how much God loves them.
Choosing a school is a big decision ~ one that should be made with a sense of comfort, confidence and reassurance. The Council for American Private Education (CAPE) has put out a video that speaks about how private schools promote the public good and provide a path to a promising future.
Please click on this link for the video.
We invite you to visit our school, take a tour, and see us in action! Furthermore, we would like to offer our availability for any questions you may have, and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you. Please contact us at any time. God’s blessings to you and your family in your decision-making process!
"We feel that sending our kids to Trinity helps to strongly enforce the values we carry and teach at home, values we found missing outside of a parochial school setting. When we first considered Trinity, we began to notice the wonderful qualities of the older students who already attended. They were polite. They were caring. They look at you when you spoke to them and had interesting things to say. We wanted that for our kids. Now we we find our kids demand that they get dropped off at school early so they do not miss anything. They sing songs out LOUD about the love of our Lord, and they come home excited to share with us how they've helped one another and lived that day honoring the 10 commandments."
--2012 Trinity Lutheran School Parent